Discuss E119 error - pressure ok, new pressure switch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I have a promax combi 28 he plus, around 10yr old. Been serviced.

E119 error came on. Usually the pressure has dropped.

Pressure is fine. Tried it at 0.5, 1, 2, 2.5. No joy

Tried draining to zero and refilling.

Tried reset the system via dial.

Had new pressure switch, no good. Tried refil / reset a few times.

Expansion vessel is fine.

Officially out of ideas! Any help would be appreciated. Had a magnaclean fitted about 3 month ago by British Gas and new heat exchanger. Other than that, no work on it.

Looked all over internet for ideas, and all bases seemed to be covered, but obviously they are not!

My thought is that the pressure switch must go onto something when screwed in, and wondering if that particular sensor is covered in yukky stuff, ad the switch I took out was!

As above, any help appreciated

Thankyou
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to E119 error - pressure ok, new pressure switch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Hello All, New to the forum so apologies if do any faux pas. But I have an Aqalisa Electric Quartz Shower 9.5kw (8 years old) and currently it...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
Hello All My Baxi Duo Tec Combi HE error display light is not 'lit up' - it appears to be blank. My boiler hasn't worked since the weekend so I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock