Discuss Dust extraction... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, you could cut a plant pot up to do this.

I used a small bucket. Good till the core is a good ways in then the drill handle strikes the bucket and you have to stop and remove the bucket and continue. It did significantly reduce the level of dust but only used when I had to drill from inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dust extraction... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I'm on a new build the boiler is in the garage. I have the option of drilling straight out with the condensate in to the stack. Or drilling...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a question regarding a disagreement i'm having at work. We recently had a tray-washing tunnel machine with a gas-burner break down due...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, an easy one: I recently had to drill through two outside walls to run 15mm pipes for a shower and sink. The holes are neat enough but...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock