Discuss Drilling into copper HW tank. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I'll be fitting a couple of Essex fl@anges to my HW tank soon. required hole is 38mm.
I know these tanks are quite thin and can rip easily so what's the best way to drill them with a hole cutter?

Reply to Drilling into copper HW tank. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I checked where to fit my essex flanges for the recirc pump after looking into the water tank. The hole cutter I have is in the pic. Are the teeth...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone advise how the copper push fit connectors work? Is it a matter of just pushing in the pipe until it goes in as far as it can and...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock