Search the forum,

Discuss drayton 1 digistat blank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

james2108

Hi all,New to this so bare with me.recently my digital went blank.replaced batteries and it came back to life!! Hot water but no heating still.I've read that the system has to be recommissioned before heating will return but not being able to find any instructions on how to do this I contacted a local plumber who came to the house and diagnosed a new pump and chemical flushing of the system.can anyone help as I don't want to be stitched up for unnecessary work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to drayton 1 digistat blank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock