Discuss Draining down in a flat in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Zippymark

Gas Engineer
I'm just wondering if anyone had any tips for draining down a heating system etc in a flat where you can't run a hose all the way out so has to be done all within the flat, but doesn't have a shower tray so the hose has to go up and over into a toilet etc. I sometimes use a wet and dry vac but it's not really idea.

Pump on a drill in a container just incase

I'm just wondering if anyone had any tips for draining down a heating system etc in a flat where you can't run a hose all the way out so has to be done all within the flat, but doesn't have a shower tray so the hose has to go up and over into a toilet etc. I sometimes use a wet and dry vac but it's not really idea.
Little pump on a drill into the bath, last bit into washing up bowl down wc chking

Reply to Draining down in a flat in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I've installed a macerator a while ago to manufactures specs, toilet, sink and shower. One problem I've always had is the shower tray is slow...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock