Search the forum,

Discuss Draining ACV unvented Cylinder in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys,

has anyone come across the ACV cylinders, my client has SLE-160 in the loft and there is no drain off boss.. The cold inlet is on the top next to the hot outlet. I need to replace the immersion element located at the bottom of the tank. MI is not helpful.

Possibly looking at syphoning water out unless i'm not seeing something obvious

Thanks in advance for your help

Mac

The cylinder will be (should be) plumbed with drain valves for the tank and the primary circuit.

If not, the tank can be drained by syphoning from the outlet. Be careful to follow the MI’s when recharging system

Reply to Draining ACV unvented Cylinder in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock