Search the forum,

Discuss Drain downs for insurance and house selling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Happy new year guys,

Just a quick one any plumbers or gas fitters do drain downs I have done a few but one estate company is asking me to put do not use/ drain down tape and stickers on.

Anyone used them and where is the best place to get them

lame there is stickers that you can get for empty property s just looking where folk have got them before

I know mate, when you have a google, up they all popped or go to seton and theyll make it up for you, at quite a price

Iv found some of the tap roll style
Leave a mess and don't always peal off nice
And usually your local merchants will have something

that i never thought about the tape, cards may be a plan tho thanks lame bud and plumben

I've done loads but they were for the bailiffs, ( sheriff officers ) it was evictions where I had to drain down n switch off gas etc, joiner as well to break in n change locks, there was never tenants in as every time they'd alreadygone but the sheriffs used to tell us we could help ourselves to anything that was left over but there was never any flat screens lol

I use 'void property labels' which explains the property is empty and a GSR to check prior to start up, corgi direct sell them, Google void property label.

Mike that I should do since I have a label printer in my office which I never use lol

I'd make up some personalised ones that you can reuse, and you can effectively leave your bussinss card to get the job of filling up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drain downs for insurance and house selling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock