Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Don't you just love them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I was called by a customer yesterday saying her grand daughters boiler was making a funny noise. She said you serviced it in January. Then she said "she said she could smell had 2 weeks ago" I said she should have called emergency services. I said can she still smell the gas she said no??

I went today to check. Nothing wrong with boiler, grand daughter said she hadn't smelt gas.

Did I mention the grand mother rang at 6pm.
The grand daughter said the boiler is Making a hissy noise and the radiator makes a funny noise. Hissy noise I hear you ask.

I won't go on any more you all must be getting a bit bored.

Underground leak on main. Egg on face for customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Don't you just love them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hello, What would cause an intermittent gas leak around a boiler? In the evenings there is a strong smell of gas coming from the boiler. I got...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock