Discuss Does anybody know what this is called? Mixer Valves/Taps? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 112305

I bought these 'shower taps' as part of my bathroom upgrade, but my plumber ended up using a different set.
I bought them in a showroom closing down sale so can't take them back, but they were quite upmarket.
I was going to sell them on eBay but wasn't sure what to call them. 'Shower taps' doesn't really do it!
Thanks in advance.
JD

image1 (1).jpeg
image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Reply to Does anybody know what this is called? Mixer Valves/Taps? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's...
Replies
Views
Any plumbers can advise the best way to convert the current mixer valve tap to cold water supply inlet for electric shower. I have mixer valve...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these or even know what there called typed in every flexi tap connector I can think of but nothing’s like...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, My bathroom is getting redone in a few weeks. I have the option of 2 taps again or a mixer. I've seen online that if the hot flow is 'too...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock