Search the forum,

Discuss does any one how to delete old posts !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joshuafisk1996

made a few spelling errors on a wanted apprenticeship advert ) :

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure Josh, but if spelling is not your strong point then I would suggest that you write your post on a word document, spell check it and then copy and paste it into the thread.

it wont let me edit my first thread /post

Don't worry about spelling, it is unlikely that you will find a job writing letters. Ask anyone in your group at college how many replies they have had! I certainly would not hold it against a apprentice, given that I cannot spell for toffee either.

Look smart and knock on doors of the plumbers and gas safe guys within a mile of your house - do a post code search on the gas safe website and on CIPHE find a plumber.

Ask them to give you a trial or ask to carry their tool box or just observe. Never offer to work for free - there is too much of this and it is a scandal.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to does any one how to delete old posts !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock