Search the forum,

Discuss Do we need Backflow testing? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello Plumbers Community!

One of my client needs flowback testing service in gold coast, is there any company or individua service provider working here that's offering this service with all modern tools and gadgets. Before further explanation, I want to add the signs that indicates the need of flowback testing.

1. Water Flow Is Slow
  2. Water Quality Is off
  3. A bad smell
  4. Discolored water
  5. Particles in the water
  6. A strange taste
  7. Leakage
What should I do now for my client? Can he solve these issues by himself or need a backflow testing?

Looking for your suggestions. Thanks!

IIRC Gold Coast is part of Florida. This forum is dominated by people in the UK so there is a very small chance anyone will be able to help you find a contractor.

BTW, 'backflow' and 'flow back' mean different things to me but you see use the terms interchangeably.

IIRC Gold Coast is part of Florida. This forum is dominated by people in the UK so there is a very small chance anyone will be able to help you find a contractor.

BTW, 'backflow' and 'flow back' mean different things to me but you see use the terms interchangeably.
It's a UK forum? Ahh....Man

Contact - Master Plumbers Queensland-.
Plumbers who are members of this association generally have your best interests at heart and are accountable.

Try them and let us know how you get on

Reply to Do we need Backflow testing? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock