Discuss do these water king things work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant help you there cypher as never had anythin to do with limescale or hard water . But id google reviews on product aswell as these guys knowledge as im sure a few of them have experience in above..

It will reduce the hardness by 1 or 2 degrees, but if your hardness is say 18 degrees and you reduce it by 2 degrees, its still hard water!

Kris your in scotland and have never seen a bit of limescale? Lol.

is there a way to test it?
one of these will do
Toolstation > Plumbing > Water Treatment > Water Hardness Test Kit
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to do these water king things work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, just recently everytime I run a bath, flush the toilet, turn in the washing machine or use anything water related my kitchen taps...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Pumps and low pressure I moved the bathroom to the back the house (next room) upstairs. I put in two pumps because low pressure water area. One...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock