Discuss Dishwasher, Sink, Washing Machine to the same waste outlet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Currently the Dishwasher has it's own waste outlet to the outside, the sink and Washing Machine share one.

Designing a new kitchen we will have all of them sharing one waste outlet - is this do-able or full of problems?

Perfectly ok with the right fittings, check out the McAlpine site.

I am getting the kitchen designed by Howdens and the kitchen designer didn't know too much about the plumbing side.

Will I be able to fit one of those with whatever fittings I need for a triple waste outlet?

CLH_DIGI_DET_A00076

Would this do?

Sink Trap with Twin 135° Nozzles

I won't be fitting it, I just want to make sure it can fit under the sink with a drawer.

Post #4 can be removed, doesn`t make sense since JL did a sneaky edit.:mad:
<Memo to myself>
Always quote. :D

Yes Sneaky because after saying (quote) "McAlpine?" A decent person would of "Liked" or "Thanked" being told where to go and look and then come back in a seperate post adding the McAlpine part link with words such as "Like this" if they were unsure but you went back and added the part and the final sentence. o_Oo_Oo_O

Yes Sneaky because after saying (quote) "McAlpine?" A decent person would of "Liked" or "Thanked" being told where to go and look and then come back in a seperate post adding the McAlpine part link with words such as "Like this" if they were unsure but you went back and added the part and the final sentence. o_Oo_Oo_O

Wow. Just Wow. Check that post I replied saying "informative",

As to editing my post - what do I gain from it? Nothing.

It says more about you that you consider that as sneaky.

Yes you can do it that way but I agree with Dave, better to trap each thing separately.
At home I just did my new kitchen with individual traps on the bowl and a half sink, each with its own pipe out to the gully. “Oh how hideous to see two pipes” - but I know it will give me less trouble and no smells over its lifetime and I am a lazy sod with maintenance.

Reply to Dishwasher, Sink, Washing Machine to the same waste outlet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock