Search the forum,

Discuss Disabled raised height wc pan + cistern?????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bruceyboy

Hi guys was wondering if any one knew of any sites/merchants selling them for a reasonable price?????
have had quotes of around 250 to 300 quid!!! i thinks this seem a tad expensive! Dosent have to be armitage shanks
contour, just any make of reasonable quality.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Disabled raised height wc pan + cistern?????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have bought a new close-coupled WC that will be installed by a plumber. The plumber and I are currently in discussion about how it should be connected to the drain hole in the concrete floor. The situation is as follows. The technical drawing of the manufacturer (Armitage Shanks) indicates...
Replies
Views
I am planning to buy a height adjustable siphon to use in a new WC cistern instead of the supplied siphon. My three candidates are: The Dudley Turbo Edge Siphon The Fluidmaster Ultra Dual Flush Siphon. The Wirquin MacDee Motion Siphon Each manufacturer claims that its product is compact enough...
Replies
Views
Bit of a head-scratcher and I know the answer is 'how long is a piece of string'. A potential customer wants a fully enclosed back-to-wall pan (the type with no access from room side) replaced. Not something I have done before. While there is an access panel where the concealed cistern is...
Replies
Views
My WC close coupled cistern fills very, very, slowly. It’s not always been like that. I’m not aware that the water pressure has changed. The water inlet valve is a bottom entry one and was manufactured by Armitage Shanks.(The name is cast into the valve body and can be read with the aid of a...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I have a situation whereby the cistern of a close coupled WC won't sit on the wall where I'd like it to go, so I'm looking for an alternative solution. The wall in question was originally an external wall and so the end of a nice thick slate window sill (which I don't want to damage)...
Replies
Views
drip-dry
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock