Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Dirty water, some ideas please.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Afternoon all.

Just been rent called to a friends rental property as tenant is complaining of discoloured water in the bathroom basin (only). Having re-run the gas pipes in copper from iron for this flat I assumed that the bathroom fitter had left a small section of iron pipe in situ and this is what is causing it. There are no loft tanks or similar as flat is run from a combi.

I spent a good hour looking under floorboards in what is a very small flat but no iron. I am now at a bit of a loss as to what could be causing the discolouration. Any thoughts would as ever be gratefully received.

Cheers

Matt

Ps ignore rent in first sentence no idea where that's from

work on water main outside, give it a good flush through to clear any disturbed crud?

Cheers lame. I did think along those lines it's only at the bathroom basin. ??? Weird???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dirty water, some ideas please.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock