Discuss diamond core drill???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarsed

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Need a core drill but tired of spending money on tools:bigcry::bigcry:. These look cheaper than the dewalts/makita's etc:

PDP PD162 Dry Diamond Core Drill 240V (PD-162)

Any one used or heard about them? worth a shot ? Or is it another one of those you get what you pay for so just bite the bullet and pay once situations. Tools are just endless money aint they.

i've got one, got no complaints with mine, never used the marcist so can't compare

Thanks everyone, think I'm getting seduced by the shiny marcrist :coolgleamA: . Always happens, but to be fair it's pretty well priced too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to diamond core drill???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock