Discuss Diamond core drill bit set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Erbauer kit from Screwfix, have used Rothenberger in the past couln't notice any difference.
Not sure whether you can easily compare two sets as main difference in speed is down to wall composition, whether its dry or wet and the drill you use.
They should tell you how much diamond they put in the bits I guess that would be the main performance factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Diamond core drill bit set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
I am renovating a house, which currently has no plumbing. Attached is the design for the house. I'm getting a plumber to fit the boiler and core...
Replies
Views
We want to change the mirror in the bathroom so I need to drill a new hole through the tiles. The tiles were dotted and dabbed as the walls were...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I'm after some advice on converting my current CH system to Wiser smart system. In particular, looking for advice on whether I can use the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My combi-boiler has just given up heating the house and basically only delivers hot water. While in central heating mode it heats up and stops...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock