Discuss davey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davey

i have a baxi duo tec which is working fine but recently is making a loud whistling noise when the hw is being ran. any advice appreciated

I like that you named the thread after yourself lol.
Davey here with a davey problem.

still trying to get the hang of these new fangled computer things lol

no but there was an inline filter fitted.the noise only occurs when the hw is drawn

i had one that rattled when hw was drawn off and was the flow restrictor, probably just whistles while it works.:wink_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to davey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi All, my boiler starts to make some loud noises recently when running (a sound file is attached). A gas engineer will come around sometime next...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hope somebody can help :) I have a vented HW system with a pressurised Ch system but got bit of a annoying issue, when the hot water...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
I had new taps fitted within the last year on my bathroom sink. When turning on both the hot or cold tap, there is a vibration/squeaking noise, if...
Replies
Views
Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue. Hi, I have a Nazi duo tec 28. I’m having an issue with my hot water. If the CH is on, and I turn on the hot...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock