Discuss Danfoss RAS-C2 removal in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I have a valve (see picture) that won't come off when I've unscrewed the ring - is there some sort of screw that needs u
IMG_20200106_120035.jpg

nscrewing please?
[automerge]1578915606[/automerge]

Pull straight up will come off

As above.^^^
The ring locks the plastic tabs down onto the valve body, it should pull upwards.
Don't move it side to side too much, the tabs may break off.

Reply to Danfoss RAS-C2 removal in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... 😄 I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving...
Replies
Views
This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from the diverter cartridge. I think it's an early...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock