Discuss Danfoss 1.10 80 H or 1.10 80 EH in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

Evnin all...
Ive just signed up, good and busy looking forum.
Ive been servicing boilers for a few years now but just recently started getting some bigger units to look after, up til now, with the odd exception, been mainly up to 26's ish. So, Im stocking up my bigger nozzles and Ive read the difference between OD and EH/ES nozzles, and I know the E is for C28 only, but am I right that an EH can be used for an H anyway? All the boilers are light oil. Its just do I choose Danfoss 1.10 80 H or 1.10 80 EH - does it matter?

I fank yooo.

Hello Bunker and welcome to the forums.

Depends on 2 things imho.

1. What do the MI's say?
2. What can you lay your hands on?

All biscuits from thereon in.

As far as I am aware, EH and ES only go up to 1.0 US gallon anyway.

They do go up to 1.10. I get mine from HWOS who sell both, I have to order lower EHs and higher Hs so Ill get the H - straight swap then.

Danfoss say you can use either but the difference is that the EH nozzles throughput is tested at 8 bar pressure and the H range is tested at 10 bar pressure so it will make a difference to your settings but it would be so small so as not to worry about it.Check out the information book on the link

http://danfoss-randall.co.uk/pcmpdf/dkbdps060b112.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's in desperate need of a nozzle and it needs an EH and I don't have one then it gets a H. As long as all the combustion readings are right I don't see the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Danfoss 1.10 80 H or 1.10 80 EH in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock