Search the forum,

Discuss Dan or any mods or any others in the know. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMW

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Why are my posts saying they need approval when I reply to a thread? Thanks

Nothing personal about half the forum go in the queue at the moment. We're just working on some things to make the forum more sound to post on. We have the odd member knocking about trying to sabotage the place at the minute.

Just working out who is who. :)

We are usually super quick to approve but to be honest i have a chocolate coma from Easter eggs and haven't been online much lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dan or any mods or any others in the know. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. Evidently there is no record of the post I made and the mods want to minimize dead accounts. Which makes sense, I like a well run forum. And if anyone would like to have a look at my minor issue, what are these holes for?
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. I renovate properties either to rent out or sell on. Mainly only interested in major refurbs or extentions do most work myself but nowadays need a labourer as getting on. Want to thank forum for all the invaluable advice through the years
Replies
Views
Free running radiator change. I currently have 1 radiator free running with all of the others fitted with TRV's. Problem is that the free running radiator is in the porch and I'd rather not pay to waste heat there. Question is will it be ok to close this radiator off and ensure that one of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it for other pressure checks. The instruction manual is not helpful. I contacted Digitron but they are not replying. The meter range is upto 130mb...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock