Discuss Damaged vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alert

What do company owners do if one of their men scratches or does minor damage to a van i.e not significant enough to claim insurance maybe £100 ... £200s of work ? would they have a this written on a contract that all minor damage repairs caused by the driver must be rectified ?

Also if you drive a company van and scratch it has your boss made you get it repaired ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Damaged vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hawkeye Plumbing LLC, a small, local, and established plumbing company in Burleson TX is looking to hire licensed plumbers and apprentices to join...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently my business consists of one van which is the one I use on a day to day basis. Im taking on an 18 year old plumber in the...
Replies
Views
Back