Discuss Crosland type 68489 inline oil filters. in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

H

Handyham

Hi, I have two Crosland type 68489 inline oil filters in my domestic heating system. I need some replacement seals or gaskets to fit between the top of the bowl and the body of the unit. Can any one tell me where I can buy these separately as opposed to part of a kit as I already have several new filter elements. I am not sure whether the originals were O rings or had a rectangular profile.
Thanks,
Handyham.

Reply to Crosland type 68489 inline oil filters. in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I went to check the filter on my oil tank (plastic, bunded, 1300l)which I fitted two years ago. 5000l of oil had been used with no problems to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, I hope you're all going to make the most of the sunshine today. For those of you in front of computers, and more...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First post here, so please be kind! I am currently having a lot of trouble with air and related noise in my open vented heating system...
Replies
Views
T
Silver fabia vrs, mileage is low for age - 80700 (will rise slightly) Will be sold with a fresh 12 months mot ticket 4 previous owners, 2 being...
Replies
Views
Tonycane
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock