Discuss Croppies house - exclusive pictures - coming soon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

My boys and I have rtned from a quick flit to N. Ireland and have (thanks to Mrs Cropps co-operation
complete with bacon butties - NO BRown sauce tho) some exclusive pics of his latest property renovations.

We will wait for his rtn before posting in case he wants to donate to charity to stop us posting

centralheatking :lol:

A bloke I used to work with used to put mayonnaise on his bacon sandwich when we went the cafe :-(

A bloke I used to work with used to put mayonnaise on his bacon sandwich when we went the cafe :-(
That's gorgeous as long as there's also lettuce and tomato on there too.

Wierd my arse. Andsome. Told it's the cockney way, Hopefully Stevetheplumber will be along to back me up on that one!

No matter how much Croppie tries to derail this thread we all know it's still about his house.

I'm watching you Croppie, I know you're game.

Mr Cropps house is lovely - it has a massive sweeping driveway - no tarmac there - gravel
and numerous trees - we were not allowed into the heated pool tho
No matter how much Croppie tries to derail this thread we all know it's still about his house.

I'm watching you Croppie, I know you're game.

Mr Cropps house is lovely - it has a massive sweeping driveway - no tarmac there - gravel
and numerous trees - we were not allowed into the heated pool tho
sk_002ShreksHouse.jpg

???

We have major probs with our bt - poo service but when the sliity eyed lot get us back on line

I will post the pics - as promised..........chg

SORRY ABOUT THE CABIN - Metal Mickey was sick in there - QUOTE=croppie;473046]I did notice you made full use of the sauna cabin though.....[/QUOTE]

your all wrong plain is way with plenty of butter on the bread anything else is just spoiling the bacon.

Sorry but my new camera seems not to fit the format to post on here
I will get it sorted out........his house is ace..CHK
My boys and I have rtned from a quick flit to N. Ireland and have (thanks to Mrs Cropps co-operation
complete with bacon butties - NO BRown sauce tho) some exclusive pics of his latest property renovations.

We will wait for his rtn before posting in case he wants to donate to charity to stop us posting

centralheatking :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Croppies house - exclusive pictures - coming soon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock