Search the forum,

Discuss Croppie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Something you w image.jpgant to tell us John ?

Are we going to have to get the mind bleach from the back of the cupboard, again.

It's like a low budget Kane from Batman

Cheeky feckers

My mate and fellow Mason Andy runs an engine oil company.

Which, I admit, is rather unfortunately named.

He told me about a time he went into a pub wearing his lubecare top and the wee girl behind the bar, who was an obvious lesbian, her eyes lit up.

Cheeky feckers

My mate and fellow Mason Andy runs an engine oil company.

Which, I admit, is rather unfortunately named.

He told me about a time he went into a pub wearing his lubecare top and the wee girl behind the bar, who was an obvious lesbian, her eyes lit up.

This post is nothing without said photo of lesbian and her mates

Lubecare????? It's still not, well you know, right!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Croppie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a toilet, sink plunger. It’s not something I do a lot of, but it will be handy to carry on the van, for when needed. Don’t want to spend a fortune, yet I don’t want something that breaks after a few uses. Thanks in advamce Paul
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi boiler and check the radiators. (combi boiler was serviced in January by the original installer) Before retiring I was a joiner and honestly in the...
Replies
Views
O
  • Question
hello me and another student have just moved into a flat that has a Hortsmann Economy 7 Boiler. currently the timer is set to run for 7 hours with it turning on at midnight and switching off again at 7am. because there’s only two of us this is way more than we need and the amount of time the...
Replies
Views
Could someone tell me what this is, please? (coming from a Joule Cyclone unvented cylinder) It was making a distinct knocking, vibrating, rattling sound, I turned it slightly clockwise, and the noise stopped instantly. The system is 2.5 years old. is there something I need to do to prevent...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at the above, hoping it will be a good all-purpose tool for repairing our 2 megawatt furnaces. I'm a bit unsure if I need any of the options on it, I don't want to overcomplicate things, but don't want to miss anything out I want to use it for pressure testing and leak testing too...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock