Discuss Corner TRV's on a radiator. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goinker

I need to fit a 1010mm high x 310mm wide radiator on a 440mm wide wall, so was intending using a 15mm 'Corner TRV' and the matching lockshield valve under the rad so these don't stick out beyond the wall ends. I'm told that these type valves are for towel rail use, not radiators, although with a radiator of this small size, output wouldn't be that much different from a towel rail, so is this a flow handling through the valves issue, not a recommended setup, or what? I want to keep visible pipework to a minimum, so was intending piping through the wall, but if corner valves are not usable, what's the next best way to go?
Cheers.

they ll be sound, were just originally designed for tw's to have a tidy finish when tails are from wall. they work with rads as well.

Thanks for your help,- couldn't see any reason myself why I shouldn't use Corner TRV's but was told not suitable.... obviously that advice is now obsolete!
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Corner TRV's on a radiator. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock