Search the forum,

Discuss CORGI direct have added a dedicated section for Oil Engineers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are delighted to have added a dedicated Oil Engineer section to our website containing Regin and Anton products. This section has been created to making using our website even easier for Oil Engineers. You can view this section here - Oil Engineers - CorgiDirect

We will shortly be adding more Oil related products to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CORGI direct have added a dedicated section for Oil Engineers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Are you ready for the heating season ? At CORGI direct, we are here to support you. 10 ways we support our customers ⬇️ 1. Excellent Prices...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Innovative Market Leading Products. Anton make the job of a heating engineer easier. Top Quality, Professional Products all available from CORGI...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Technical Manuals & Professional Pads from CORGI direct. The home of professional paperwork. We carry a wide range of gas and heating books, forms...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock