Discuss core drill set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
my marcist one is the dogs nuts , do a search we had a funny thread about 2 month ago on them. cheap too

Marcrist Turbolite.......................... Great core bits, A good investment is a decent core drill!!!!!!!!!

I only use two sizes 2" for waste pipes and 5" for flues and soil pipes.

Don't waste your money on turbolites. They do the job but are not quick and slotted cores also throw too much dust around. Spend a bit more if you value your time. They will more than pay for themselves. Good core bits (in a good gun) save you lots of time and time is money.
Marcrist CCU850X 9 Piece Diamond Core Drill (5036197045048) | eBay
That is a decent price as i pay over £100 for a 5" on its own.
or keep an eye out for these knock offs
Hilti 112mm diamond core cutter | eBay
(will fit 1 1/4" male or hilti quick change fitting only)
Buy 10" extension bars (hollow ones if you want to use them wet) from anywhere (pts do them) for around a tenner.
Btw the PTS tradesave cores are decent (the red ones). Negotiate the price down and you should get a 5" one for about £35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to core drill set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock