Discuss Contractors around bristol/ gloucestershire area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I was just browsing around jobs and this cropped up. Not sure who the company is but I have done work through RIG before and it was ok prices dont look too bad either at the moment.

[DLMURL="http://www.rigenergy.co.uk/vacancies.php?vacancy_action=job_apply&job_id=7841"]Rig Energy[/DLMURL]

If it was near where I wanted to work I would be tempted to go subbying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Contractors around bristol/ gloucestershire area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
D
I have been given a quote to fix a noisy tap. Apparently they have to “replace breech to main shower” — which I understand to mean the thing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock