Discuss contract work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

just been offered some work over 8 weeks will pay 600 a week, doing the plumbing in 34 new flats.
think i should ask for more than 120 a day? or do you think i should jump at it.
basically just wondering if you think its a fair price in the current climate??

cheers

Seeing as I'm busy I would be looking for more, it all depends on your situation. If your quiet then 8 weeks work is good, but you might be cheesed off if in a couple of weeks the phone is ringing off the hook. Difficult call.

How's the hand?

How's the hand?

think that was kirkgas!

thx for the input tho, i think i'm gonna take it cos it could lead to other contracts with the same developer in quieter periods. will just have to work late and on weekends to fit fit my other jobs in, i'll be knackered but altogether should be making a decent living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to contract work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock