Search the forum,

Discuss Condensing dryer waste connection in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Does anyone know of any adaptor you can use to fit the waste of these into an appliance trap? Cannot seem to find anything online. There is one but pretty bad reviews.

Thanks

About time someone else complained about this.
Somewhere, someone has complained to a manufacturer that a suitable adapter is needed.

I've told numerous builders and home owners to get in contact with the manufacturer / supplier to get an adapter that suits our fittings. If not, you will just have to empty the storage compartment manually.

About time someone else complained about this.
Somewhere, someone has complained to a manufacturer that a suitable adapter is needed.

I've told numerous builders and home owners to get in contact with the manufacturer / supplier to get an adapter that suits our fittings. If not, you will just have to empty the storage compartment manually.
Totally agree.

Reply to Condensing dryer waste connection in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock