Discuss Condense safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phil the bucket

Has anyone used one of these
Where can u terminate the discharge

Normal places. Just help stop it freezing.

It's the Worcester box that clips on the pope?

Isn't it just in line neutraliser? They should be indoor use only but seen a few out doors discharging onto a patio, neither are correct. Should still go to a drain or soak away .

Googled it, Salamander neutraliser, seems ok. For discharging condensate into rainwater drains, I wonder how many people will bother to change the cartridge every year?

Now now no need to get angry
thanks for the replys from the rest of u was just wondering if u could have it face down onto patio that's all looks like u can't.
Got to be installed indoors. If you want it outside, get a sump with lime chippings. Dig a hole at least 500mm away from the house wall 300mm deep, put the sump in and fill the area around the sump with the lime chippings. Discharge a 32mm waste from inside to outside and into the top of the sump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Condense safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
hi. anyone used one of these before.. need to connect a hose from a condense pump to a w/c pan connector..these are for connection to soil pipe so...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock