Discuss Condense pump pipe run in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Jennie

Gas Engineer
Hi all,
I'm due to fit a condense pump on a boiler install. I'd love an easy install.
The little plastic pipe from the condense pump obviously goes up first. But after that? Can I get away with a short (3m) horizontal run before I run it into the soil stack? Or would I be pushing my luck?
Advice much appreciated.
Jennie

Reply to Condense pump pipe run in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock