Discuss Condensate external or drill through from garage in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Condensate external or drill through from garage in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My boiler was kind of new & installed last year July, I know there's build-in frost protection. Also, there's an old external frost...
Replies
Views
I'm in a house with the cold feed coming up in the kitchen. In 25mm mdpe. The boiler is in the garage adjacent. I plan on running the cold from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock