Search the forum,

Discuss Concorde 75KWh Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

TrevorSherwood

Subscribed
Does anyone know where I can pick up an Ideal Concorde used boiler for spare parts?

Rob,
I would like the printed circuit board and the gas valve or the whole boiler. Do you have one?
Thanks, Trevor.
I don’t know about the gas valve ...however Ignite Heat Spares sell recon. Boards etc.
Top hole business , used them for years ...look them Up make a call on Monday parts by return courier , sensible prices
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Reply to Concorde 75KWh Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
IF any of you plumbers are removing an old Ideal Concorde floor standing boiler please let me know.I need one as spares are many parts are now not available. Many thanks
Replies
Views
Sherwood
S
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
T
I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers indicate obsolete not in stock. Can anyone recommend where I could purchase new or refurbished?
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please? the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock