Discuss concealed cistern/pan compatibility in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I was wondering if anyone would know if this Tavistock wall hung pan would be compatible with this Geberit concealed cistern . I know they are from different manufacturers but I was hoping that the fixing and pipe centres would be standard. The fixing bolts appear to be right spacing. The waste and flush pipes look as if they might be adjustable up and down. What other considerations could there be? The Geberit bumph stipulates a low flush pan but I can't find the relevant flush requirements of the pan. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks

Capture.JPG19398-k020014_s_01_5654.jpg

Reply to concealed cistern/pan compatibility in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, We have a Geberit UP720 frame. The frame says depth 8cm. (There's also the UP320 frame, which I guess is 12cm.) We are looking at...
Replies
Views
B
I have a Geberit concealed cistern . This has a dual pneumatic flush, and has worked without any problems for a few years now. The short flush...
Replies
Views
Hi All I need to replace a concealed cistern. I need a standard size 14.5cm wide x 51cm long x 25cm deep. The pull down lever is on the right...
Replies
Views
See attached pics of this cistern this is a VP slimline concealed cistern can you please tell me what I have here . . . The part that has...
Replies
Views
Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock