Discuss Commercial changeover advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kb76

Hi all, I've got my commercial changeover next month and was wondering if any guys on here have any sound advice to offer. Always worked on the domestic side and the past year solely as a breakdown and service engineer. The company I joined last year now wish to put me through my commercial which I'm quite looking forward to but only my supervisor does this kind of work and I was wondering how other engineers get on with it. My work will be along to same lines only serving offices and communal boilers for flats etc?
Cheers Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial changeover advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I'm after some advice for a current system which I'm looking to replumb. Our house has had various extensions of heating system with newbuild...
Replies
Views
Sandy Rivers
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock