Discuss Combined vanity and concealed wc in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
I have a cloak room that has a width of 1035mm that I am wanting to put a combined concealed toilet and vanity in. I was looking at a 550mm concealed toilet and 450 basin. But apparently the 450mm basin vanity of this model is incompatible with the 550mm concealed toilet unit. Has anyone managed to get a vanity basin and concealed toilet unit. In a space with this width 1035mm thank you.

Reply to Combined vanity and concealed wc in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a vanity basin and concealed cistern toilet to install. In place if a wall hung basin and toilet in a down stairs cloak room. The only...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I have a Duravit vanity unit and was recommended to buy the Duravit space saving waste: 005076 But im unsure how this connects...
Replies
Views
New here so hopefully I'm posting in the right place. I've just started having a problem with a toilet we had professional installed and wanted...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016...
Replies
Views
Back