Discuss Combined maintenance scam contract in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brgas

Beware of this its a scam company trying to offer you work for £2000.
If you receive an email about this offering your postcode area for a 500 plus property maintenance contract then be aware it's a dodgy Scottish scammer at it again.

Thanks, They have been at it for quite some time, using different names , they still manage to draw some in, mainly new guys who think they have been lucky getting such a good contract, don't know how they manage to get away with it, it's about time something was done , I have been contacted by them over the last 8 years (Under different names) but still using the same pitch.

See the big important warning in orange at the top of this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combined maintenance scam contract in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi there, I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016. The apartment is still under the NHBC 10yr warranty. Since moving in, I discovered...
Replies
Views
Amelia
A
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Hoping for a bit of advice/info in this one: My Setup Small system in apartment with cold tank above hot tank in the hotpress, so...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock