Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Combined condense and emergency pressure release pipe??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ianto99

Hello All.

just wondering if its possible to have some advise from you guys?

In the middle of installing a combi in a loft space, is it possible to run a combined condense pipe and emergency discharge pipe? As the pipe run I have is quite complicated and I see no reason why the two pipes can't be combined into one.

Many thanks for taking the time to look.

kindest regards Dave

your gas safe engineer will be able to sort your pipe runs out for you. i sincerley hope you are not doing this work yourself as it would be illegal to do so.

I can think of one application where it's legal and recommended in mi's

Depends on the MI's which any GSR would, of course, familiarise his or herself with!

reason to believe the op isn't a gsr therefore this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combined condense and emergency pressure release pipe??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock