Search the forum,

Discuss Combine wastes into yard sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aturi83

qeje6yta.jpg

Hi everyone, need some advice on how best to manage the sink and washing machine wastes in my back yard.

The black pipe is the gutter drainage from the roof, keep getting moss etc in this so I'm planning on fitting a gutter guard. When the grate gets blocked the other wastes are all flowing over the surface to the second grate at the bottom of the yard.

Do I need to fit a new grate to allow the waste pipes to be merged below the current grate? Everything is mounted on the surface and when emptying the bath etc it tends to over flow a bit!

Cheers, Paul :)

Just keep it clean and get all the pipes to terminate in the gully as opposed to a few inches over it.

Simple, sounds like a plan. I'm going to redo the pipes anyways so I can make a better job over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combine wastes into yard sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock