Discuss Combi swap price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reltub

Hi guys,

Probably dine to death but how much do you charge for straight combis swaps labour only?

Cheera

more than my labour rate when I provide a boiler to make up the 20% loss on parts.

Exactly i normally supply boiler etc. but landlord maybe supplying so coulddo with an idea

tell the landlord its £1000 if he wants it warrantied for a year or £800 if not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi swap price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51...
Replies
Views
Hi what is a rough guide cost for labour only in a typical 4 bed house new build in england Air source heat pump with Unvented cylinder...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock