Discuss Combi KW Rating (High or low?) - Fit De-aerator and Extra Expansion Vessel? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for that info SJB. It would be a bit of guesswork in a lot of places as most of the pipework is hidden in the walls, or under floor and I don’t really know what the pipe runs are. It’s the weetabix boards as well so I won’t be taking them up !. I’ll see what I can cobble together. When you say emitters, does that mean rads or something else ?

Also thanks for the pointers Gasmk1 on the Veisseman. I have certainly read good things about them and a BG guy said they are decent but parts can be a right faff with them. I haven’t seen too many installers for them round here. Also assume that mod generally needs more room to accommodate the intg tank?.

This install is to go into a kitchen cupboard in the util room and I’m not keen on relocating it really and want to free up some room from existing tanks.

Radiators are emitters yes my friend. On complete new design and install the engineers should be able aware of the system volume but in your situation it would not be easy to accurately calculate the system volume unfortunately.

Reply to Combi KW Rating (High or low?) - Fit De-aerator and Extra Expansion Vessel? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back