Discuss Cold water tank sediment blocking up the shower head. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

S

StericW

Been getting large amounts of sediment coming through the electric shower.

Had two plumbers look at the job who are unsure of how the sediment can be getting through to the electric shower. The electric shower is run off the mains not from the cold water tank. Any ideas on how this has occurred and how to solve the problem.

Thanks.

Hard water area ?

Reply to Cold water tank sediment blocking up the shower head. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock