Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Clicking ticking sound from under the floorboard. HA4 post code. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
We have Clicking ticking sound from under the floorboard, that's when the heating system is working.
We have already removed the floorboard and replaced some pipes in the area of the noise.
Would anyone covering HA4 post code like to take it on? Thanks

thanks for posting this. if anyone can help please can they pm the op directly. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Clicking ticking sound from under the floorboard. HA4 post code. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

New install, under a year old. Boiler downstairs. Mega flow upstairs in airing cupboard. Undfloor downstairs. Rads upstairs. Whenever the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock