Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss clearance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom brennan

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys these are in the clearance for £10 and £8 the cases are going for £25 in B&Q got 5 lots of them today.
Quicksilver Carpenters Trade Case Zinc-Plated 2000 Pieces | NoLinkingToThis
Goldscrew Plus Builders Trade Case 2000 Pieces | NoLinkingToThisTurboGold XT Mixed Midi Case Pack of 1000 | NoLinkingToThis
Goldscrew Carpenters Trade Case Zinc & Yellow Passivated 2000 Pieces | NoLinkingToThis
Goldscrew Plus Carpenters Trade Case 2000 Pieces | NoLinkingToThis

Like a good screw do we dom....lol seems you got a great bargain there thanks for letting us all know regards Turnpin

I think it's a marketing ploy.

they don't have any in stock. Was a good price though.

No branches over here.

Might as well be living in the third world.

Thought it was a tird world? Wasn't UNICEF advertising for u lot.... Potato famine? Can't remember was last week on telly

No decent beer. No one knows how to make a proper kebab. Every dish from the Chinese has to have rice with it. The country grinds to a halt for a week every July......

listen guys does any one want any i have a few i will hep the plumbers out and i can post them out to you guys

if anyone wants anything just say and you paypostage and i send the items out so i reserved these
TurboGold XT Mixed Midi Case Pack of 1000 x3Quicksilver Carpenters Trade Case Zinc-Plated 2000 Pieces x1
Goldscrew Plus Builders Trade Case 2000 Pieces x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to clearance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock