Discuss Cleaning solution flush in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

So the boiler should bubble, gargle after refilling?

Plus, it kept initially stuttering when running the hot water after refilling, is that normal?

It's working fine now though so I can't have damaged anything

Thanks, looks like I'll be buying a vastly overpriced turbidity tube.

On another note, iv done the final connections on the 2 new radiators. System all filled up and all bled. 2 new radiators are not as hot as any of the others. Both trvs are fully open, installed on the flow side. Both lockshields are fully open. Pressure is up to 1.8bar.

Can anyone help diagnose why? Only difference I can tell from all other rads is that they are pipped in plastic for about 4/5 metres and then copper for the final section that comes from floor/wall.

One of the new rads is a 1400x600 type 22. It should be very warm.

In a nutshell, a TT test will only tend to pass if the water seems to be very clean when looked at in the normal way. In my limited experience of using TTs, anyway.

Reply to Cleaning solution flush in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock