Search the forum,

Discuss Clean Van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
So I was up at 8 went out on the bike round Wales for a few hours,

then cleaned the cab of the van out and organised, sorted and cleaned partly the back of the van ready for next week

Boiler to pick up and fit tomorrow and Tuesday then run a new cold main, adapt heating pipes and start fitting a kitchen all in the same house

couple of nice servicing jobs on rayburns and a bathroom this week, otherwise rather quiet. dont do bathrooms normally now, but an old friend is twisting my arm.

couple of nice servicing jobs on rayburns and a bathroom this week, otherwise rather quiet. dont do bathrooms normally now, but an old friend is twisting my arm.

I don't mind doing a nice bathroom as long as their willing to pay

got a lot of driving this week,Newport tomorrow and cardigan Tuesday,which is 2 hours from me so 2 hours there,2 on site,2 back

Playing catch up. Lost two days this weekend, well day and a half. Called it a day yesterday after puking for England in a customers toilet and then not being able to be too far away from a wc. Some sort of bug.

So tomorrow is finish some snagging in the am, grout some tiles I had to patch for a house sale and then finish off last weeks bathroom. Tuesday am confirm burst boiler, change pressure relief on unvented, replace towel rail, rewire a bh012 control box for a new one and check out no hot water on a camray. Then I can start this coming weeks work.

New filters and maybe an oil pump for an idiot banker who can't keep his watchman plugged in. Swap an ensuite tuesday and wed then a nice easy combi swap thursday. Friday WILL be a day of rest

New filters and maybe an oil pump for an idiot banker who can't keep his watchman plugged in. Swap an ensuite tuesday and wed then a nice easy combi swap thursday. Friday WILL be a day of rest

Dream on. Re run a gas supply to a combi, early finish. Combi swap Tuesday, then servicing for the rest of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Clean Van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock