Discuss City & Guilds 6089 NVQ 2 & 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ncoates

hello,

does anyone know any good accesors to do the NVQ 3 with??? (Surrey area)
Also been told to skip NVQ 2, any ideas why

cheers

you cannot skip L2, you can do a direct L3 but it includes all L2 as well so whats the point? also last reg for this course is April

Hi fuzzy. L2 who makes up the prices ,is it the college or is it C&G ?

i did hear about april, thats why im in abit of a hurry to complete/register the NVQ, im just on the verge of starting my gas and the college says to me "whats the point of doing the nvq when you already got the City & Guilds 6129 levels 2 & 3 theres no point" but i have reseached this and it seems that the nvqs are vital, do you no what happens when the new nvq etc comes out? can you complete this instead??

cheers for any feed back

Hi fuzzy. L2 who makes up the prices ,is it the college or is it C&G ?

C&G dont make the prices

the local authority make the price per course and then tell the college the contribution that must be paid, sometimes this can be wavered. a private centre dont get any funding so charge the user direct, what ever price they think up

Hi
Try Carshalton College, they were doing free nvq's last year I don't know if it's still the case, or full details. Also Guildford college.

hi can anyone helllllp!!! how can i get my nvq l 2 when i pass the city and guilds ive heard thier has been some changes and i dont wont to do an appentaship for another year just to achive my nvq l 2 hence my spelling please hellp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to City & Guilds 6089 NVQ 2 & 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock