Discuss check a trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
well have succumbed have joined check a trade after several of you singing its praises

see what happens in coming months i guess

I do keep thinking about it. But just can't make my mind up about it. Is it still £600?

depends how you pay its about 600 for a one off payment and bit more if you direct debit it.
had a look around my area their are plumbs on it but none near me so fingers crossed

yes am on site at mo , i get phone calls for privates but not enough to warrant leaving site

I hate these sites and what they stand for. I won't join unless the work dries up. I almost feel blackmailed in to joining, which have just brought one out as well.

well have succumbed have joined check a trade after several of you singing its praises

see what happens in coming months i guess

Are there many plumbers in your area on it? I have about 30 within a 3 mile radius from me. So not worth it I don't think

When I looked the nearest plumber to me was 10 miles and I live in a city, might join up when I start on my own

Hope it pays off for you hammers. With little local competition it should be money well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to check a trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views
I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock